Apple Cider Vinegar for Health
You have probably heard of all of the ingenious ways apple cider vinegar can help benefit your health. But did you know that taking apple cider vinegar can help you achieve your weight loss goals?
It’s important to maintain a healthy body weight in order to keep your body in proper working order and to protect your health.
First things first, apple cider vinegar will not help you magically shed 10 pounds overnight. Like all healthy diets, apple cider vinegar helps you shed the excess weight gradually, in a healthy manner.
I know during weight loss, immediate results are desired, however, this is not a healthy and effective way to lose the weight and to keep it off. Your body needs time to adjust to the pounds being lost. When your body rapidly loses weight, it goes into starvation mode and tries to compensate for the loss by storing fat.
This the opposite of what you want. Secondly, those that tend to rapidly lose weight with a crash diet tend to gain it right back. By using a gradual and steady method of weight loss, you will not only help achieve your weight loss goals, but you will also help keep the fat off as well.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Weight Loss
One of the main reasons people hail apple cider vinegar as a cure all is because of all the amazing healing properties stored in one bottle. Here is a breakdown of all the amazing weight loss benefits and properties contained within apple cider vinegar.
- Taking apple cider vinegar can help boost your metabolism and to rapidly burn off fat due to all of the enzymes and organic enzymes contained within the vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to boost your immune system and encourage a healthy weight because it is loaded with healthy vitamins, minerals, good acids, and helpful enzymes such as acetic acid, amino acids, potash, and pectin.
- The acetic acid contained within apple cider vinegar improves the absorption of iron from food. Getting enough iron from your diet helps improve circulation and keeps your body running in tip-top shape.
- Taking apple cider vinegar helps prevents overeating and suppresses your appetite. Also, if you take apple cider vinegar before eating a meal, it helps regulate the release of glucose into your bloodstream, which helps slow digestion and helps you feel fuller longer. When your body feels full, it does not feel the need to store fat.
- Regularly taking apple cider vinegar helps lower your cholesterol while burning calories.
- Apple cider vinegar is beneficial to your digestion because it helps eliminate toxins and flushes out waste from the intestines and colon.
- Apple cider vinegar prevents bloating from water retention from occurring. Fear not though, while preventing water retention, apple cider vinegar ensures that your body stays properly hydrated.
Tips for Using Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
There are several methods you can use to take apple cider vinegar to help with your weight loss routine. The quickest and easiest way to take apple cider vinegar is to swallow a couple teaspoons first thing in the morning.
However, some people find this to be unpleasant. Fortunately, there are many ways you can take apple cider vinegar to help you achieve a healthy body.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Water
Another quick way to get your dose of apple cider vinegar is to simply add it to a glass of water.
- Mix a couple tablespoons in a 16-ounce glass of water.
- Drink this mixture 30 minutes before each meal. This will help burn calories and prevent you from overeating during meals.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Fruit Juice
If you really want to mask the flavor of apple cider vinegar, try mixing it in your favorite fruit or vegetable juice.
- Add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar into an 8-ounce glass of fruit or vegetable juice.
- Drink this mixture twice a day, every day.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Cinnamon
Combined, apple cider vinegar and cinnamon have great weight loss possibilities. Apple cider vinegar suppresses hunger, burns calories, and boosts metabolism, which cinnamon prevents fat storage and blood sugar spikes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder into an 8-ounce glass of water. Drink this mixture 30 minutes before each meal.
- If you want to drink something with a more pleasant taste, you can throw honey and lemon into the mix. Simply combine two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one tablespoon of organic honey, a ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder into an 8-ounce glass of water. Take half of a lemon and squeeze the juice into the mixture. Stir and drink 30 minutes before each meal.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
Apple cider vinegar and honey is a popular remedy for many ailments, but its especially beneficial for weight loss. This healthy weight loss treatment alkalizes the body, neutralizing the acidic effects of foods in your diet.
Not only that, but it also helps balance pH levels and aids in digestion. There are several ways you can incorporate apple cider vinegar and honey into your weight loss routine:
- Combine one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of raw, organic honey into an 8-ounce glass of warm water. Drink this mixture on an empty stomach twice daily.
- Mix 3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 teaspoons of honey into a glass of water and drink 30 minutes before each meal. If you want a more pleasant flavor, try adding the mixture to chamomile tea instead of water. Add a dash of cinnamon for an even tastier weight loss concoction.
- For an ultra health boosting, weight loss drink, try adding a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons of honey to a cup of green tea. Consumed several times a day, this remedy will help suppress your appetite, boost your metabolism, and deliver healthy antioxidants to your body.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Maple Syrup
If you want a sweeter way to consume apple cider vinegar, try adding maple syrup.
- Combine one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and some maple syrup in a warm 8-ounce glass of water. You can also add these two ingredients to a cup of tea.
- Drink two or three times a day.
Some More Tips for Taking Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
- Try drizzling some apple cider vinegar on your salad.
- Apple cider vinegar can be taken in pill form if you just can’t stand the taste of the vinegar.
- When purchasing apple cider vinegar, make sure to buy the 100% pure, organic, raw apple cider vinegar with the mother.
- When drinking – it is a good idea to drink from a straw in order to avoid damaging tooth enamel.